Saturday, August 28, 2010

KLCC

Took the kids for baju raya yesterday.

Before Jumaat prayers went to Shah Alam Mall. Abang had a haircut and while trawling the very, very sparse mall, found baju kurung for Adik. Hehhehe... Actually she tried on a very adult baju kebaya and she really, really wanted it but then Babah wanted her little girl to remain a little girl longer so he firmly showed her a delicious pink baju kurung with brown polka dots. It was so saccharine sweet, she looked like candy.

He also found a brown baju kurung with white dots which he likes for me. I was surprised because he hates polka dots ! With a passion ! But somehow his dislike evaporated yesterday. The miracle of Ramadhan peeps ! But sayangnya takdak size... so melepas le...

After prayers we made our way to KLCC pulak. Yeehaa !! Dah lama sangat tak pi I was excited.

First in the agenda, toilet for me. I who insists on cleanliness have no choice but to patronise the RM2 loos. Since I was in a wheelie, they opened up the Disabled toilet so I could go in with the wheelie sekali.

While in there I heard Kamil bersembang bagai dengan makcik jaga toilet tu... gelak-gelak siap so of course I asked what they talked about.

"Takde makcik tu tanya you ni isteri I ke... I cakaplah I kawin dengan you sebab kesian... Tak dorang ndak kat you.... Jadi I pun kawinlah dengan you..."

Yeah... sapa-sapa yang kat KLCC yesterday dalam pukul 4 petang rasa KLCC tu bergegar, it was no earthquake, it was me.

Anyway, KLCC is very disabled friendly, it was easy for me to be wheeled everywhere and the patrons are nice too. People held the lifts for us and opened doors for us and let us passed first. All races were willing to help so I suppose I could make my 1Malaysia story right there.

I had warned Kamil to berbuka at KLCC would be hard without reservations, something that he knows about by the way, him being local and all... But taakkk.... Degil... By 6 pm, all restaurants were fully booked. We had no choice but to park our butts at the food court at 6.30 pm ! Itupun dah penuh dah. Luckily a family of mat sallehs who just finished their meal quickly got up when they saw us. Siap kemaskan meja sekali... Bless....

So it was a long wait. Luckily we stocked up on books before we came so the kids and their momma were busy reading. Babah seperti biasa played with his mobile.

Kesian, ramai orang makan berdiri. And I feel that is unfair as we shared our table with like 10 youths who bought food and drinks from elsewhere. And people who actually bought food from the foodcourt had to eat standing up. Kalau dah beli makanan kat tempat lain tu, aku rasa takpe kot pegi makan kat tasik tu ke... Janganlah ambik tempat orang yang memang beli dari foodcourt itself.

Entahlah. We quickly ate because there were a lot of people who needed a table.

Quite a percentage of my gaji were used to buy beauty products, to...errrmm.... buang kedut di muka... ha ha... While Kamil paid, I went around the counters and asked for moisturiser samples... Cara paling baik untuk test moisturisers without committing to one. They are sooo expensive kalau tak sesuai sayang kan ?

So... that was my Friday. I love KLCC because it is convenient. Soon kena pegi MidValley jugak for Metrojaya. And I know MidValley will not be easy. Better take my crutches kot for that.

6 comments:

Cik Kiah said...

ooooo! Hang la di antara orang selangor yang buat KL jem ye??

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi Cik Puan, I was in KLCC too last Friday. I probably had bumped into you...or perhaps I had left already before you arrived.

Gila packed betul KLCC last Friday. You guys were lucky to find parking, as well as a place to sit and eat masa berbuka.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Cik Kiah darling,

mintak maap le bebanyak....kami memang perak sket asai cuti pi KL... Sorry... hehehehhe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hullo Madam Tai Tai..

Did you see anybody in a wheelchair ? That was me !! Hehehhehehe...

Ya lah... now you live nearby KLCC kan.. Hope everything is okay now...
Take care...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

come to pavi!! lagi syiok... aku tiap2 hari dok menepek kat parkson mintak sample skin care.. hehehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ye ke... Oraitlah.... Aku baru ingat nak pi Subang Parade mintak samples lagi...