Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bibik baru...

Rajin sungguh aku update blog minggu ni yek... Dah mc adalah masa... Next week I will start my work again and kosonglah balik blog ni...

Sad.. as I love blogging...

Anyway, want to talk about my Bibik today. Sejak Neti pegi, Bibik lah stepped in. Sorry... I have no idea what her name is. Halimah rasanya. He he... Mummy told me once but somehow I just can't remember...

Takpalah kot... I call her Bibik.... She also calls herself Bibik... Kira okaylah tu.

Anyway, Neti she is not. First she can't read so that is a huge problem by itself there. We set our washing machine to wash at C but she kept doing it at E. Jenuh kami dok betulkan but she seems to like the letter E. So our baju doesn't come out as we wanted it from the washer.

Kamil is convinced she is out to destroy his clothes. All his t-shirts spot a small tear on the left sleeve. All. She successfully decommissioned 2 of his Raoul shirts by making the collars berbulu. Although I suspect the problem lays on the material of the shirts because nothing similar happened to his other shirts with different brands. NO... things do happen to his other shirts of different brands, only the type of injury to the shirts are different.

She never sweeps underneath our beds. Hari tu as soon as I got up from my sujud, I inadvertantly saw the atrocity that is under my bed. Aku rasa tikus pun ada duduk kat situ. The accumulated dust toksah cakap lah.

She usually forgets to wipe the stove off its oily grime and sticky splashes. I have to do it for her.

Yang paling Kamil angin, barang dah habis baru nak bagitau suruh beli. Berapa kali Kamil kena ulang-alik pergi beli barang.

So aku rasa berbaloi lah kalau aku nak tension. But.... I chose to concentrate on her plus sides. She is a great cook. She takes good care of the kids. The kids love her and manja dengan dia.

And dia sanggup jaga aku masa aku sakit ni. Nak tolong mandikan, sorong aku ke sana ke mari eventhough I insisted that I could do it on my own. Itu aku rasa, susah sikit nak cari.

Lantaklah rumah aku tunggang terbalik and Kamil kena beli baju sebulan sekali, tapi sebab dia baik, aku sanggup. Nobody is perfect kan ?

4 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

yup.. you are right. no one is perfect. asal dia jaga kita and anak2 elok..sudah. we just hv to see apa main reason kita ambik maid sebenarnya. mcm aku, pasal nak jaga budak2. so aku tgk maid aku jaga budak (esp sofeya) memang A+, so aku tutup mata je la benda2 lain tuh...

Desert Rose said...

Yup, that's right. And the things with beras tinggal sebutir baru nak cakap, is in their gene, cant blame them really, and sarang tkus underneath, well and that too.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Itulah Konot... nak kata apa kan... Kita sendiri tak perfect... tapi tadi kan dia adalah telah memecahkan tudung teapot... Hai... Aku nak kata apa ?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

DR memanglah....even Neti pun perangai lagu tu.... HAHAHAHAHHA