Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Disneyland !!!!

Before visiting Disneyland, fortified ourselves with delicious, delicious croissants and cereal and Kamil's firm favourite, cinnamon bun. I love this diner because it is bright and sunny and ada computer kat tepi with free internet access.
Dah sampai !! We took the shuttle bus to the park and sampai-sampai dah dengar lagu. Excited tak terkira ni tapi control ... malu eh.... This is also where the MTR station is located at. So very convenient, okay ?




Disneyland is soooo cantik. Rasa macam tak nak balik. There were music 24/7, live ones too and I dunno, the atmosphere was just so happy ! Walaupun actually aku adalah nervous because there were stuffs that I expect to wait for me at home, but I forgot about it as soon as I was there. Allah is truly great. Disneyland yang buatan manusia ni pun (of course atas izin and ilham Dia) pun macam dah habis best dah, I just can't imagine how great Jannah will be.




You look at my boy ! This was our second day and second time watching the High School Musical parade. First time we sat down on the cold floor and took off our shoes so tak sempat lah Mamat ni nak join menari. The second day, he was prepared. Berdiri siap-siap and when they invited people to dance, berlari ke tengah. Kamil and I tak terkata apa...


The parade. Best giler... There were songs and dancers and people were smiling and happy. Rasa macam nak keje sini... Dancing-dancing gak... But not like this lah... Segan aku... Nampak tali bra... Keh keh....


Macam ni okay lah.. Comelkan ? I did notice one thing though, the performers there smiled all the time !! Sengih aje... Tak penat ke ? Aku nengok penat ..... Sian.... I don't suppose you are allowed to have a bad day. The workers and performers were always talking in cheerful tones, always waving at people.... Always cooing at babies and kiddies. I suppose they have cuti mood kot... Mood tak best tak yah datang keje.... Therapist sign cuti....



On the raft the Tarzan's tree house. Nice.... I love this.




To migraine sufferers, please do not attempt to ride this. Aku pening okay. Teringat kisah seram masa naik tea cup bangang ni kat Goose Fair, Nottingham.




Adik's favourite ride. He he.....




Piirah Mabuk a.k.a Adik was even scared to take pictures with the princesses ! Sebab dah beratur, Kamil and I went on aje. Sambil-sambil tu dok pujuk-pujuk Adik to join us. I wanted to see them closely. Very pretty ok. We managed to persuade Adik and Abang at the end. These two very elegant ladies bercakap pun macam princesses betul, I was falling in love with them as they talked to my kids. After the pictures, Piirah Mabuk cakap, "That was not sooo bad...." Memanglah.. Princess mana yang makan orang ? Princess pun takut ke ?



While waiting for his parents queuing up to take pictures with the princesses. "I am not taking pictures with THEM !" Ewaaahhh.... Anyway, this pic was taken before a couple took pictures with HIM ! Berpeluk bagai ngan Abang siap shake hands. Terkejut beruk and tergolek dog and tercengang kucing lah Kamil and I wondering Disney movie mana anak kami berlakon ?



This was the most dangerous ride ever !! Abang and Adik drove the cars and mak bapak yang teman kan dia org macam nak nangis sebab budak-budak dua ekor ni tak tahu steer. Kenapalah Disneyland tak mintak driver's license sebelum bagi depa duduk kat driver's seat ? Why ? Why ? Why ?



This was Abang's favourite ride. We went like 5 times. It was a good move going after the school holidays as we didn't have to queue for long. Not like when we went to EuroDisney. Nak nangis beratur.



This was our first ride in Disneyland, at Tomorrow Land.




Ha.... dengan Pooh dia tak takut. Siap sembang-sembang and lambai-lambai. She said because Pooh only eats honey and he is very soft. Pooh doesn't eat people. After Pooh we went to take pics with Mickey. Dengan Mickey dia menjerit. I didn't know Mickey eat little girls for lunch ! Apa ra.....



At the shops. There were plenty of shops but all sold the same stuffs. So tak payah lah susah-susah check out all the stores. Sama aje and seriously a bit boring. Although I have to say they do a have a different shop for jewellery and blow-glass products.



He he.... thanking Kamil who paid for the trip.




This was our second day, waiting for the fireworks. Second day was very, very cold. Rasa macam fall going to winter punya sejuk. Luckily they sold hot chocolate by the road sides.




Sleeping Beauty castle at night. Nice, huh ? Whatever it is, my camera could not capture the magic and true beauty of Disneyland.


Emot at the airport, on the way home. Casualties of our forgetfulness was my expensive Decleour face wash that Kamil left in the bathroom, the Mickey bottle stopper Abang left at Popeye's (Popeye's at the airport is halal ye. Adik who was relieved that we finally get to eat meat, asked me, "How do you know about this place ? How come you know everything ?" Ha.... tulah... Mummy knows about everything), and Kitty, Adik's companion for many years tertinggal kat airport Malaysia. Mummy je tak lupa apa-apa.
Tipu... I did. I left the camera at the Disney shop at the hotel. Luckily I remembered almost immediately and ran back to the shop. And luckily, I left it on the counter and the very honest cashier kept it for me. Jangan marah sebab aku peluk dia walaupun dia adalah lelaki. It was reflexes.

2 comments:

kay_leeda said...

Teringat tahap gaban pening nampak stars during the Mad Hatter teacup ride. Ohh...never again!!

There are new rides and attractions in Disneyland HK now, eh? That time when I went, some rides yg you mentioned here belum ada lagi. You guys had a terrific time, I'm sure. Must be the Disney magic kan :)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

OOhhh.... u smaa dengan I ye kak Kay... kenot tahan ride pusing2 macam tu...

We did have a nice time... It was truly magical... I kept singing When You Wish Upon A Star when I was there... Hai.....