Monday, March 08, 2010

The weekend where I spent it with little amount of clothing

Because it was hot okay....

Okay, not hot as in Kamil and his Cik Puan in hot embrace… but hot as in why the hell is the weather this sweltering ? And oven baking ?

Ya… itu dia.

Masih kat dunia and belum masuk neraka lagi dah panaih… Insaf le….

I made something for dinner on Friday. Don’t remember what it was but I am sure I cooked. Maybe…..

Okay maybe sat-sat lagi I will remember.

Oh yeah, made chicken roulade which went well with the kids. Abang loved it. I though feel like I have the stirrings of hate for chicken. Abang loves chicken and I do not know why when I cook, I tend to cook for him. I really don’t know why especially since he doesn’t need nourishment as much as his sister does. So sekarang a bit fed up of chicken. Nak pi beli ikan lah for dinner tonight. Although truthfully, I do not know how to make fish apart from fried it in breadcrumbs and serves it with chips. Maybe I can make fish pie… Nak ke budak-budak… and Kamil for that matter ?

Oh no we didn’t. Chicken roulade was Thursday. We went to Subway for dinner. Oh yeah….. nanti aku cerita pasal Subway. What happened there that is. Well not what happened there more to what we, Kamil and I, discussed when we were there.

We woke up to the heavenly sound and smell of rain on Saturday. Kamil loathed the thought of preparing for work while I was happy because rain means no tennis class so I can golek-golek in bed some more. So the duvet went further up while I went further in. Bliss………

Finally sent Bibik to Kak M’s house. Dunno why she declined my offer to go 3 weekends past. Gaduh le tu. Susah depa ni. I love having the house to myself. So I watched the telly a bit before I rendam udang and sotong and then of course terlelap. Woke up with a start and terkejut beruk because I have to pick up the kids like now.

Nasib baik dekat.

Anyway, Kamil called to say that he has a customer coming at 1.30 so he would be late. Apa ke jadah nak jumpa manager, customer ni pun… sales exec berlambak-lambak so go see them. Plus, if you decide to buy pun, he would still assign a sales rep to you pun. He can’t be doing their job sebab jenuh le dia. He is busy enough as it is and besides by 12, he belongs to me already and therefore he must come home !

Paham tak ?

I made mee hoon hailam. Without the kuah because the meehoon drank all the kuah. And remained slim. Meehoon is a thing of wonder for me because they can hirup kuahs like nobody’s business but still keep their figure. Tak kembang pun. So pi mana kuah-kuah tu semua ?

Yeah, don’t mind me. Just one of life mysteries that I must ponder about. Must, okay ? Yeah, nampak macam aku semi-meroyan kan ? Well… adalah something happened but I can’t divulge the details here. Berapa banyak my friends yang baca ni…

I am thinking now that I should have written anonymously… Hmmm…. maybe I should open a new blog kan ? A new one under a pseoudonym of course and I can write about absolutely anything that I want. Hmmmm………. Nobody will be any wiser and nobody boleh buat kerja report-mereport.

It is exam week this week so I chased the kids to the library to do revision. I sat in the kitchen watching the telly and looking at the clock (no tipu … I ain’t got no clock in my house. I checked the Astro one…) until finally he is home.

What a sight for sore eyes, him… my Kamil. I hugged him tight, happy to have him home. By the way, Saturday telly is boring Ya Rabbi okay ? Not everybody keluaq berhuha huha hari Sabtu lah Astro. Ada banyak yang dok rumah trying to unwind, malaih nak keluaq.

The day was too hot so I went to my room, took off some of my clothes (Abang was long walking around in his undies already) and watched Star Trek. Oh yeah, locked the door first because takut budak-budak and Kamil trauma. Ha ha…

Had dinner at Orchid Thai. Kamil’s family do. The food was okay and the service also so-so lah. Banyak salah menu sampai FIL angin gak. I couldn’t resist the customary Malaysian hors d’oeuvres or amuse bouche (I don’t really know the difference between these two) which is the peanuts. I shouldn’t really on account of my bouts of coughing. To make things worse FIL ordered sotong fried in batter so my meal ended before everyone else’s because I was busy hacking my throat.

We went to get CDs afterwards so when we returned home, air-cond was in full blast (it was too darn hot), the kids tarik tilam to our room and the four of us watched Aliens In The Attic which was fun. I was laughing because it was really a good movie.

We woke up late again because there was no tennis class. I had wanted to scramble some eggs for breakfast but Kamil tak bagi. “Dah lama the kita semua tak makan kat Cili Merah for breakfast sama-sama….” Sian Babah ni… Okaylah… Had a very good tosei and a satisfying limau barli suam.

Balik we watched The Lovely Bones pulak. Kamil was surprised that I wanted to watch movies like that because he knew how affected I can get. It was sad, but it was a good movie nonetheless. Although geram sikit because.. well… adalah, don’t want to give away the story to those yang belum tengok, but then the fact remains that it was a masterpiece. Rachel Weisz is amazing. Really, really amazing. Stanley Tucci too was good. So was Marky Mark without his Funky Bunch… And his Calvins visible for all to see.. ha ha….

We went to BSC for lunch. It was a huge one so Kamil predicted no dinner afterwards. Gila wei makan macam tu sekali. Balik singgah rumah PIL because they have been renovating the house and found some of our stuffs still there.

It was fun because I found books that I thought I had lost, I found an essay for my English teacher (in my Uni all foreign students kena attend English class… tak kira betapa terernya hang speaking, you still have to go….. which was good) that I got an A+ for and ….became a subject of discussion between Gillian and I.

You see, zaman sebelum ada blog, aku meluahkan perasaan on my essays. And that particular essay was masa aku bengang dengan Kamil so proh preh proh preh I wrote with so much emotion and anger … which turned contrite at the end, that Gillian got concerned and asked me about it. We had a nice heart to heart that afternoon. I remember it so well. It was a nice sunny day even for winter and we were in the library facing a huge window overlooking the carpark. The room was nice and bright and a bit warm, perfect to discuss matters of the heart in.

Darling Gillian. I tried to find her in fb tapi takdak…. I so love that woman.

Anyway, apart form that we found a few pictures, more books and a few other knick knacks. In the car, Kamil groaned because all the lovely junk was destined for the library and I tell you, the library is not something that I am very proud of at the moment. Books are piled on top of one another on the table. Toys are stacked everywhere. I mean these 2 children of mine right ada port in every room in the house. Dalam kitchen ada, in their room toksah ceritalah, the living room pun house a few of their stuffs and then the library. I dunno know why there are toys in the library.

It boggles the mind that.

So we need the clear all that up…. err…. before we put more junk in. Ha ha….

Kamil and I worked steadily. Aircond was on, curtains tied back to let the lovely sun in. We cleared up the mess and threw quite a few stuffs out. Abang had declared that he needed some ME time. Babah relented after a few jaw drops so he predictably spent it by watching cartoons while Adik bugged us.

We went to pick up Bibik, then I cooked a light dinner of soup for the kids. We went out again to throw away the stuffs we accumulated and deemed not important. After sending the kids to bed, I was feeling the heat so much and seeked to relieve myself of it by staying in the bedroom where I can get away with wearing less clothes. After a few arguments, Kamil put on Wolverine and we settled to be fetched to dream world.

Hati tak senang kan, so I had quite a restless night. By 5 am I was already fully awake. And therefore right now, my eyes are demanding for the 1 hour that was denied.

So… bila baca balik, I had a bloody boring weekend.

Ha ha.

No comments: