Friday, March 05, 2010

Hmmm.......

Taipei was hit by an earthquake yesterday.

When Chile is still in chaos.

And Haiti is still recovering.

Allah marah ke ?

I don’t remember ada this quite rapid succession of quakes. If there are any, please enlighten me.

Anyway, actually I am bit perplexed with the very senseless death of darling Syafia.

Sure her dad is in jail. But her mom is not alone in the world. Apparently she just visited her grandparents the week before her very, very painful death. Plus there are the neighbours flanking their house left and right. Probably front and back too.

So how come they allow her mother to live in sin with her arse**** of a boyfriend ? Mana Joyah-joyah pembawa mulut, a must have in every kawasan perumahan in Malaysia, respectable or not ?

And Tok Wan is in the dark about his daughter’s living arrangement ? The whole taman seems to know and nobody took the liberty of informing him ? What about her adik-beradik ? If you dah tak larat nak berletiaq, nak marah sekali pun, surely you can call JAIS ?

I know of a couple yang sometimes… you know… indulge. When her sister told me, aku trauma sebab adakah maksudnya aku bersubahat sekarang ? Bermalam-malam aku tak tiduq, meyesai gila awatlah aku pi keluaq dengan orang ini dan kemudian memberitahu aku cerita-cerita begini pulak.

At the end, I called ustaz but ustaz said because aku dengar dari pihak ketiga, tak menjadi tanggungjawab aku sebab mungkin ini adalah cerita fitnah. Lain lah if the person itself cerita kat aku then itu memang sudah menjadi tanggungjawab aku untuk put a stop to it.

Lega…..

Why ? Entah.

Well… maybe it is not so easy to tell on somebody jugak eh ?

I don’t know but if it something that you see, that you know is happening surely you must do something. I was shocked when I read today that there were 20 witnesses to Syafia’s ordeal. 20 ? There were 20 people who didn’t do anything and just let her be his punching bag ? 20 people yang sanggup tengok dia kena pijak ? Not once but many times, you know. There were 20 of you for crying out loud and there is only 1 of him ! Surely hangpa boleh pakat-pakat tangkap dia ? Surely ?

Mana belas ikhsan kita ? Mana tanggungjawab kita ? Yeah, mungkin nanti ada orang cakap, until it happened to us, we wouldn’t know if we can actually do something. But surely, if you see a little girl was beaten to the very ounce of her life, you would intervene ?

Surely ?

Maybe Allah nak bagi warning that we are living in such a sorry state right now ? Maybe Allah nak buat macam dia buat dekat umat Luth, umat Nuh, umat Hood ?

Today the headline on the front page Harian Metro screamed a girl was stabbed by her lesbian lover. The girl is dead and the orang jahat is in a coma in ICU.

Mana Allah tak murka.

Could you believe after what happened to Syafia, yesterday a man stepped his neighbour’s son to death ? Allegedly because he is jealous he is without children but his neighbour dared to have 2 ? So he took his jealousy to the boy ? By stepping him to death ? Did Syafia’s killer gave him an idea how to kill a baby ?

I fear that Allah might want to smite us soon.

My sister baru-baru ni kena fitnah. Why I am sure it is fitnah ? Because the story of the fitnahter ( ha ha) doesn’t gel with my memory of the event. Or my sis’, or my other sis’ or my brothers’. Berani kan ?

Aku juga last year kena fitnah. And ada orang yang tak tahu apa-apa tolong sebarkan. The pain, the sting I can feel until now… even it has been a year but I can still feel it.

My mom said ada 2 jenis dosa yang Allah balas kat dunia. One of it is orang yang menganiaya orang lain. So aku tunggu. I am just waiting to see what will happen to her.

But mom also said we should forgive and best if we forget. But I can’t because it still hurts. There are still a few set of people yang aku malu nak jumpa sebab I know dia orang termakan cakap-cakap perempuan ini. I sometimes could feel their stares judging and condemning me and I hate that.

So I told my mom, since I could still feel the sting, I can’t forgive. Plus, aku nak dia masuk neraka !!!!! If I forgive her, then there is no neraka for her. Right ?

Jahat kah aku ? But then ada ustaz ni cakap pengampunan adalah hak kita. But, and here is another but, there is another ustaz yang cakap orang yang berdendam tak akan masuk syurga.

Ye ke ?

So maybe, I too am the source of Allah’s anger.

4 comments:

kay_leeda said...

A lot of people were shocked and sadden by Syafia's death. But you know what's the sickest thing of all?? I see the Mom turning into a celeb after her daughter's brutal abuse. So now, highlight nyer kat mana ni?? The wrong doing ka atau depa org susah, victim of circumstances so tak paaaa, cucuh lah anak, mati pun tak pa.

Ministers comment about what happened. Pi wisit lah, pi bagi duit lah. In the end, hal yg the mom but salah tu becomes secondary. Help me here....where's the beef?? Sapa salah, sapa yg harus di hukum??

Ohhh...about the fitnah thing, I feel you. Infact dah tak layan nak entertain these sort of things. Bior je lah....sabo je...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I agree with u kak Kay.... At the end of the day, after the big hoopla, benda yang patut diperbetulkan is forgotten or got sidelined.

Why isn't JAIS knocking on her door ?

And Kak Kay.... tenagh sabao lah ni ! WAAAAARGGHHHHH !!

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

ampunkan jer dosa diorang. hati hang pun senang nanti. trust me.

btw apa hang nak malu jumpa org2 yg termakan fitnah tu. buat bodo.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Alahai Konot... am trying very hard... tapi setiap kali aku teringat... and mesti teringat because I see these people at least once a week.

Help !