Monday, March 01, 2010

Weekend yang sakit

Salam friends….

My weekend entry sangat lah boring okay. On account of my demam, of course.

Friday was a rugi day for me since I demam on a public holiday. Sian budak-budak. Kamil set up his new telly in the room, so I watched dvds. One after another. It wasn’t that nice though because head was super woozy and I was racked with coughs. Plus, cough syrups are known to induce sleep so I drifted between sleep and awakeness. Somehow it didn’t give me a full, restive sleep.

Saturday Kamil had to work and I was still quite ill so the kids stayed home. No classes for them whatsoever. Ada orang order Carbonara for 10 from me but luckily her gathering was canceled as I really do not know how to do it while being sick. Was planning to direct Bibik from afar aje.

Anyway was glad when Kamil came home. The kids didn’t disturb me much as they know I get sensitive if I sleep and the bed moved (on account of them climbing on the said bed) so kalau masa sakit lagi le super-sensitive. Sian Abang and Adik. But they checked up on me once in a while. Once I opened my eyes to see Adik looking intently at me. Seeing my opened eyes, she said, “Abang… she is still alive !!!” to be answered by Abang’s “Fuuuhhh…..okay…..”

Kureng asam punya budak-budak.

Kamil was very adamant about me bathing while being sick. “Segar sikit ….” Said he so I dutifully bathed and he was right. After I downed my cough syrup and clarinese, started watching the first Harry Potter and by 6 pm, the bed had a firm mould of my body and I was through to the fifth installment.

I was feeling a bit better so Kamil asked whether I felt like going out for a bit of fresh air. We went to Uptown because I wanted to get Harry’s 6th dvd plus Uptown is out in the open air. Had a surprisingly nice chicken congee. It was super delicious and decidedly Thai. One spoonful and it tasted like Thai food. I love it.

Bought Legion plus Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. By midnight really, really had a nice lesson of why not to buy DVD-R (purple disc) and only buy the Gold Disc, because dah nak habis movie, suddenly Archangel Michael (Paul Bettany) and Archangel Gabriel (ntah sapa-sapa aku tak kenai…) cakap Jerman. Sungguh tak tipu. Masa-masa yang crucial tulah depa pi bantai cakap Jerman, and not the P.Ramlee kind either. Kamil and I howled in frustration because now, we do not get the conclusion and therefore langsung tak paham cerita.

Apa ra……

Kamil woke up at 5 am to go to Pasar Kelang to stock up on fish. Aku tak sedaq pun. He came back and then hantaq budak2 pi kelas tennis, aku haram tak sedaq jugak. Aku sedaq bila Mom came and suddenly heard him calling from downstairs panggil aku makan breakfast.

I bathed then sambung tengok Harry Potter dalam batuk and penin then heard the kids came home. Adik came to baring next to me. I slept until 3 after taking a stronger cough syrup, waking up to see Kamil snoring next to me. Tengok pulak New Moon and naik satu macam menyampah dengan Bella. Sian Jacob. Hensem-hensem pun orang buleh buat lagu tu kat hang na…..

Kamil ajak pi Subang Parade for dinner. Before that beli light jackets for the kids for our trip later this month. Dinner then bila samai rumah barulah aku duduk kat dapoq tengok tv. Dapat jugak tengok new CSI. Laurence Fisburn can really ganti Grissom okay…. So hopefully the series will go on. I miss Grissom though.

Halfway CSI aku dah start penin balik…. This time my chest became a bit heavy too so as soon as CSI habih, aku naik ataih makan ubat but this time, tiduq tak lena langsung. Dok dengaq macam-macam. Neigbour bersembang kat luaq lah, dengaq macam barang jatuh gedebuk lah… And my quite laboured breathing didn’t help either.

Okay… nan la pun rasa macam nak berguling saja…. Nak sms boss… nak balik kot….

Esok-esok if I am well enough, I will tell you guys what I got from my dvds marathon.

6 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

mana hang dpt new moon??????

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

and get well soon dear.. heheh

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Dekat Uptown... mau ka ? Banyak dah la ni...

tireless mom said...

I rasa you overdosed Harry Porter and the rest of the movies tu yg lagi buat demam. Glad that you are up and about already!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yelah Kak Yatt... I think I should stop !! Ha ha!

You have to tell me more about Arjuna !

Cik Puan Kamil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.