Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing happened during the weekend unless you want me to tell about my frequent toilet trips...

Tak payah lah cerita pasal weekend dak ?

Bosan okay sebab it was filled with images of me in the loo.

Biasalah aku. Pantang tinggalkan Tanah Malaya… perut mesti meragam. Pi lah tang mana pun, bila balik sure well… you know lah.

Balik dari England je aku okay. Maybe because the tummy is used to the food or the air there. Sah lah aku ni dah morphed to half English half Malay walaupun pungkok ku tetap hitam.

Keh keh… berapa ramailah yang muntah …

Anyway, Hong Kong is … hmmm….. okaylah. That statement doesn’t include Disneyland okay, Just Hong Kong in general is… well okay. Would I come back ? No..

I dunno whether these episodes what made me feel a bit cold towards Hong Kong but it started as soon as I arrived at the airport. I approached the tourist information counter and asked the best way to go to the hotel. The lady said, take taxi.

Okay, I hear you but from my children’s laushe (aku tak tau macam mana nak eja, but laushe is their Mandarin teacher lah), there is an MTR that stops at Disneyland, where our hotel is. So Kamil and I studied the map, the MTR route and I approached her again.

Muka dia kali ni memang saja nak mintak kena lempang. “No…” she said, giving me this disbelieved look because I dared asked her again and muka tak nak layan aku dah.

Okay, takpe… minus 1 point for Hong Kong which is really not my lost.

Kamil bought yummy Meiji chocolate to pecahkan duit and we walked to the taxi stand. The lady manning the taxi info counter was courteous and helpful.

We approached the rows of taxis and one guy asked me the destination. I mentioned Disneyland and he gestured to a taxi at the front row. Looking at the taxi driver, my heart sank. Mamat tu muka macam nak kena sepak, okay. Bukan dengan tangan, but dengan kaki.

Tanya nak pegi mana macam tanya “ko curik wallet aku yek ?”.

Aku terpinga-pinga jawab Disneyland. Apa hal Mamat ni ? Lepas tu dia start. Mengomel sorang-sorang cakap Kam Cha berulang-ulang kali. Dah lah tu, bawak sikit punya laju we were thrown about in the car until Kamil barked us to wear seat belts. 4 orang kat belakang with 2 seat belts available only.

The journey was horrendous. I kept thinking that we are never gonna see daylight again and that was truly our end. Especially when I looked in the rearview mirror and caught him looking at me with such hate and contempt, it sent shivers down my spine.

Is it my tudung ?

Or you have a wedgie and you are blaming me for it somehow ?
-
I prayed to Allah SWT for help and when I saw him taking the lanes to Disneyland I started breathing easy. It was terrifying. Even the kids could sense the hostility and kept quiet.

What a waste because we were suppose to feel excited about coming to Hong Kong and enjoying the sights. Instead, we had a ride so terrifying I almost cried when I saw the hotel.

Kamil dengan bangangnya bagi dia tip.

Boleh ?

Kamil said it was my tudung. Yeah sure but why aren’t you angry with Kamil gak ? If I am a Muslim, then my hubby is one too lah, you bloody wanker. Pandai lak ko cakap Thank You dengan dia... Lempang kang ! WAAAAA !!!!

I seriously cannot think of any other reason for his shameful behavior because I didn’t say anything to him except to say Disneyland.

Is Disneyland a swear word in Hong Kong ? Then they shouldn’t have built one there !

Twat ! Tosser ! Mangkuk ayun !

So maybe that was why I don’t feel like going back to Hong Kong. I dunno.

Look at the pics, okay. It is easier with pics.



Baru sampai... excited tahap gaban.... Please notice Kitty in her hand.



Sejurus sebelum jumpa the cabbie from hell... Hidup ku sungguh ceria ketika ini...




Times Square, Hong Kong. Munching on excellent breads. Abang was very understanding about halal issue but Adik was not very receptive. She kept insisting to have pepperoni pizza lah, chicken chop lah and mee... Sorry darling, mee tak halal. "What ?" She asked, face all berkerut-kerut with irritation, tak paham and tak happy.

Nathan Road, where the masjid is and halal food in abundance. But all Arab and Indian food. Nak halal dim sum dalam masjid. Sayang, kita orang tak sempat rasa.

Adik super duper penat. Walaupun we took the MTR but the walk underground from the station to the outside world was horrendously long. We spent an inordinately large amount of time walking underground, not seeing the hustle and bustle of the real world above.


In the MTR back to Disneyland. Nice kan ? Adik tanya, "Mummy why all Mickey ? Where is Donald's face or Pluto's face ?" Entah.... teruk kan ? But I told her because it is easier to draw Mickey's face. One large circle and 2 small ones.


Disneyland MTR station. Nice...


Dining at the hotel's restaurant. Nice..... Ada jual nasi goreng, which they put as nasi goreng but got pork one. Char Keaw Tiaw also got, no pork but got chicken. We ordered everything sea food. Gout le kami.




Best tau.... depa bagi sofa as kerusi makan... Aku apa lagi, teruslah landing.... sambil tengok movie (Disney one of course) as per the picture above.




Melampau kan ? Sauce pun squirted the Mickey Mouse way. Itulah Adik, macam mana nak buat sauce muka Donald Duck ?




Shrimp pizza, sea food carbonara and veggie burger.




Play room. Very nice, so many activities for the kids.





The pemandangan kat luar.



Masa kami dok syok-syok makan, tiba-tiba Adik stood up and shouted, "GOOFY !!" Ya Rabbi. All the diners looked at her, okay. Mak Bapak budak ni punya malu, terus tak naik-naik muka. So we quickly ate and looked for Goofy. Tangkap gambar.


Tengok, kesian Goofy pening kepala. Adik lah. Menjerit berbagai bila Goofy nak peluk dia. Abang pulak tak mau lepas and dakap Goofy kuat2 after the picture was taken. "What is your problem ?" I asked Adik. "I thought he wanted to eat me..." What ? Dan bermula dari saat itu, I called my daughter by a new pet name, "Piirah mabuk ..." Menjerit excited panggil Goofy pandai, tangkap gambaq ketaq pulak. Piirah mabuk..


8 comments:

knv said...

oh sungguh. ada tempat yang memang we won't go back for second, kan? for me it's phuket. takkan ku jejak lagi ke situ!

anyway, cantik baju hang gambar haq no. 2 tu.

:D

Cik Kiah said...

Mai i lempang sama taxi driver tu..and they called our msian cabbies bad!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ye ke ? What is wring with Phuket ? Cuba cerita sket ?

Baju itu adalah atas usaha jahitan my tailor.... Beli kain, bagi sample dia jahit... best...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

CK... you boleh tau lempang dia sebab I ada dia punya taxi number card....

Sebelum u pegi HK, please contact me !!!

Puteri's territory said...

You guys went to HK Disneyland. Jealous jealousnyer...bila nak sampai ni?

Did the kids have fun?

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri, bukan saja the kids, mak bapak pun tak mo balik !

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

bestnya jalan!!!!!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Konot laling... Disney best le.... HK boleh lah...