Thursday, March 04, 2010

What happened to me yesterday.

While at work, I felt my chest tightened and then felt heavy. Breathing took an effort. Okay, not lah huge effort but still, it shouldn’t be that way, ain’t it ? I shouldn’t be concentrating on breathing.

Sms-ed my boss, packed my stuffs and drove to the hospital.

People who share the same town as me know that sek 9 is a mistake. It shouldn’t be in our town. Too darn busy for us. I hate going there for whatever reason because seksyen-seksyen yang lain is not like this, macam Taipan. Urggh..

Anyway the small hospital is there so venture into it I must. Just to paint a picture of this particular jalan, it is one of the busiest in this particular seksyen because there are like 4-5 banks (plus the small hospital at the very end of the road) in that stretch, so parking before 8 pm is a no-no lah. And therefore expect double parked cars lining up both sides of the road. What a bloody nuisance.

As I was driving slowly, trying to drive through what now is already a very narrow road enough for 1 car only, when suddenly I saw the door of a white car parked to my right opened and the inevitable happened, it crashed into mine. I was so shocked. Dah lah tengah sakit dada plus my heart beating like there is no tomorrow. I was already dizzy when I got out to inspect the damage.

The guy who did it was smiling sheepishly at me. The side mirror housing was still there but the mirror itself was already lying on the road. I picked it up, yelling at the culprit to come and put it back on for me. It was quite a hassle to do so okay. Bukannya senang, bukannya ada butang nak terus lekat but after a few tries it looked okay.

I am not the type to nag so aku banyak diam and was just shooting daggers at him. With my eyes le, not the real daggers. I took his car registration number (he was the passenger) and his phone number and left.

While waiting for the doctor, I felt the tell tale of a migraine coming. Great. Just great.

I have to say my consultation with the doctor was shocking as he prescribed this to me;




Urrrghhhh…. Now I know why my son doesn’t really like doing this. It tasted horrible okay. Macam pahit-pahit. Plus I was trembling afterwards. Doc said it is the normal effect after having a dose of the nebulizer. Sian Abang. He never complained about the tremors. Maybe he didn’t know how to.

Came out of the hospital with a lot of repeat medications (I should have asked the doctor what he was giving me) and baru teringat nak check my car. And subsequently found this;


Double urrghhh ! Now, I have to tell Kamil. I wasn’t planning to because well Kamil pantang benda-benda macam ni. Before that called that guy to complain and berani dia persoalkan boleh ke calar ? Itu aku naik angin. Luckily he backed down and agreed to meet me at the surau near my house.

Picked up Abang first before arriving at the rendevous point. He came with his friend and nasib baik he acknowledged it was his fault although him questioning again if it was possible for the car to be scratched there made aku angin balik.

I explained that I dah kena marah dengan my husband (I told Kamil while I was waiting for Abang) and how much I do not appreciate that fact since I did not do anything wrong. He agreed to pay for the damage nevertheless, although he warned that if it is above RM 300 we would have to report to the police as he wouldn’t have the cash to pay me. He would need to claim from his insurance.

Went home, head throbbing like mad and not amused. Not amused at all.

Makan ubat and tried to sleep. I can’t. I was too anxious. Felt like nothing in my life is going right at this moment. Work issues lah, pastu sakit and now this. Can’t do much but converse with Allah and asked for guidance.

Alhamdullilah, Kamil polished the car and all looked good. That guy do not have to pay a single sen, although if the side mirror suddenly tercabut again, I would have to ask him to bear the costs of repair.

Makan ubat the doctor gave me at about 10 pm and immediately the body was trembling somewhat. Got a bit spooked because it felt weird. Kamil advised that I’d better turn in for the night and get a rest.

Feels a bit better this morning although the chest still feels heavy.

8 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

uiksssss...

*speechless*

sabau ye cik kak..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Tengah berusahalah ni....

Puteri's territory said...

Oh No! Pity you...

Take care ok.

Anyway I like your self potrait. Pandai u focus.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Thanks Kak Puteri...

Altho about my self potrait tu, please bagitau my frens yg selalu kutuk my photography.... he he

kay_leeda said...

Agree with you abt Seksyen 9 tu. Orang park sesuka hati they all je. Tak de plak sesiapa nak saman kan...hissshh.

Hope you feel better now. Know how it feels after the gas. Dulu wa kena itu gas ah...wa punye jantung ah...beat so fast wooo. Wa ingat wa sulah mau lalan wooo

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Samalah I kak Kay... I seriau nak tidur sebab takut kang tak bangun dah !!!!

Sheik said...

rupanya kau adalah Commander Cobra dalam ceta G.I Joe tu...isk isk isk...pinjam kejap mask tu...hihi

kamil pulak mesti jadi Destro..sidekick Commander

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yeah.... nanti aku hantaq ular sawa besaq punya kat hang ... Ular suka makan kambin dan memandangkan hang suka makan sate kambin... well u do the math.. HA ha