Friday, July 17, 2009

Malam yang indah dan permai. Tiba-tiba...

Last Saturday, Babah and I had the most kelakar moment… well this year. I know Sib voted me being kissed by a mouse to be the funniest thing that happened to me last year.

Anyway, the kids were asleep, happily exhausted from playing with Sophia, Farah, Ayesha, Luqman and JR (baby Umar). Babah left something in the car and trying to be a dutiful wife (trying is the operative word, compadres), accompanied him outside. When we stepped out, we were hit by the loveliest breeze ever and so we decided to sit outside for awhile and enjoy this lately rare gift from Allah SWT.

We ended up sitting there, talking and laughing for 2 hours. The breeze was that lovely.

Anyway, I think it was around midnight when I noticed an anomaly in this big cloud. I saw movements. White, wispy UFO going back and forth. When I say UFO, I didn’t mean alien life form, I meant Unidentified Flying Object to the T kay as whatever it was, it was unidentifiable and flying.

In reality it looked like a smaller cloud, prancing about. Suspiciously, it looked like a white cloth, flying about.

Before I alerted my husband, I played scenarios after scenarios in my head.

The first one of course the cloudy thingy gets closer and closer to us before revealing its face.

Didn’t like that one very much, I must admit.

The second one is of course a real alien, flying in our air space, scouting for God knows what.

My mind totally refused to compute anything logical, especially as the thing was moving back and forth in a very orderly and structured manner.

Funny, after I opened my mouth and made a fool of myself then the truth or the most logical explanation dawned on me. It also happened after I clutched my husband’s hand in horror and whispered in alarm.

“Itu lampu lah…. Macam lampu suluh SUK tu (my father calls it The Eye of Sauron)….” Said my husband.

He he… that make more sense.
"Tapi... I pun terkejut gak tadi...." He admitted sheepishly. He he

Although… hmmm… SUK is like way over on my left, and this light is like right in front of me… So, which building is doing that ?

Hmmm….

8 comments:

knv said...

hahahahahah... korang ni lawaklah!

:PPPP

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sekarang kelakar lah. Tapi tika dan saat itu mau nak meraung... He he... Aku ni penakut ...

Sheik said...

kalau belah kanan tu bukan eye of sauron, tu mesti dari tower saruman the white wizard.

woa..apasal ceta misteri la ni. baru tadi kawan aku ceta beberapa ekor hantu pocong mengganggu opis dia kat jalan duta.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kalau begitu apakah nama Shah Alamnya ? Nak jugak tahu...

Cuba hang tulih kat blog hang crita tu. Aku tunggu tau..

Anonymous said...

anda ada masalah alien? sila hubungi tobib...dia bisa menolong :D

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Haa... ini Sib.....

Sheik said...

cerita pocong tak boleh publish sebab aku tak tau detailnya...tapi ada misteri yg agak kelakar sebab apabila beberapa oekor pocong tu dilihat, bau seperti bau hospital pun timbul.

jadi aku kata kat kawan aku...pocong tgh que kat klinik hantu da...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Cess.. aku baru dah syok2 nak dengar citer hantu...