Friday, July 10, 2009

Who is Mrs Jones ?

I have been listening to Me and Mrs Jones for the past few weeks.

What a sexy number. Uber, uber sexy. The piano, and the sax… well, made me yearn for my own Mr Babah. If this song is a woman, she will be Jessica Rabbit personified. Red dress, boobs out, pouty lips, tumbling locks, the come-hither look… Errr… Not lah, that is more cheap, than sexy. Keh keh..

Moving on…

When I listen to this song, I would have the compelling need to close my eyes and my body would sway to the rhythm. The lure of the music is intoxicating. Since I can only listen at the office, I have to be careful and not get too swept with the alluring tune. Or HR will come a-calling.

But, now the question is who the bloody hell is this Jones woman ? For weeks I have envied the tremendous love bestowed upon her. What powers does she have to stir so much feeling and emotion that her lover composed such a tantalizing and soulful song for her ? A song that stabs my heart sometimes, to be honest.

Marvin Gaye, Mr Sexual Feeling himself sang for her, Michael Buble is very much worshipping her in my ears at this very moment. If Harry Connick Jr does the same, I fear I would swoon. He would jazz it up beautifully.

The thing is yeah, I don’t think the relationship is sexual because they meet everyday, at the same café, same time at 6.30. There is no indication whatsoever that he ever followed he home or she him.

They just seem to only hold hands, listen to their favourite songs on the jukebox and make plans.

What a woman she must be to be loved passionately so. Possibly by 2 men. Her husband and her lover ! Hmm…. She could be a battered wife, true. That is why she has somebody else on the side. SO run awaylah Mrs Jones, because this guy loves you. He has been singing it, begging you to be with him silently (the undertones are all over the song…)

But then again, there is his wife. So… well… Being a wife, I don’t want you to be a bitch and breakup a family, happy or otherwise.

I hate this song.

But I have to listen to it every single day.

He he…

PS : Bought the cd yesterday… Bloody sexy….
PS : Listen to the song. The widget is on your right.

No comments: