Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Monday night

Yesterday was busy. He he… If you know me well, I love being busy.

I was fasting. Came home, and my 5 minutes later my hubby arrived. That is definitely a rare treat. But… not 1 minute after I see him, he got a call from his boss, and off he went back to his office.

Damn.

7.20 drove to my mom’s for buka and sampai-sampai aje dah adzan. Yahoo ! Mum fried cempedak, which is my absolute favourite (not even the pisang goreng masak can compare to the cempedak’s sweetness) and we had sambal tempe, tauge goreng with tauhu and sup tulang. Oh man, feels like going home for lunch pulak… Yumm…

Sembang-sembang (have you noticed that my world revolves around sembang-sembang. Funny activity for somebody as quiet as I am….) then we were monkey-shocked when Marlin saw the time. 8.30 and none of us had prayed yet !

Pinjam telekung Marlin, and went home straight after because Noreen was coming over. She just got back from UK and I of course buat aktiviti pesan memesan… Buat batter cucoq udang, did my Isyak and waited.

Ian came too so we had a nice time talking (lagi !!) and looking at photos of her trip. Nice. Babah arrived after half an hour they were there and we settled down for a long chat.

Shazmi and Nadia (I swear she is one of the loveliest creatures I have the pleasure of knowing) came by at 15 to 11 and I was in heaven. Ramainya orang kat rumah… Suka !

The first thing Shazmi said to me ? “I can hear your voice from outside Ala !”

Well yeah, didn’t you like say that, like ALL the time ? Meaning for the ohh… past 18-19 years ? So it fails to surprise or chastise me.. Uweekkk….

So more talking and sembang-sembang, more drinks poured, chocolates shared. By 12.45 it was just me and Babah again.

I had a lovely time.

Bliss….




Apa yang Babah cerita sampai kusyuk sangat Nadia dengar ?


Noreen, what is so funny ?



Soon to be neigbours. Discussing their houses.



More talking.



And talking....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestnya..talking..laughing....talking...laughing...talking....laughing..padahal dah selalu jumpa...pun mcm never ending story lagi....hheee... tapi terror la you myra...dah la esoknya kerja...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Apa yg terer nya... ni dah nak lelap ni ha...

Sheik said...

apsal semua gambar amek side profile je??

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sebab semua org tak nak posing... Malu gamaknya...

liadevega said...

aku pun heran myra,
macam banyak benda je yg hang boleh buat on monday night, mine was...makan, solat, tidoq....! i really need to know your supplements ala!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Tak dak supplement apa.. Alah bukannya aku buat apa pun. Dok saja, sembang2..