Monday, July 06, 2009

Robot yang handsome dan oh so macho…

So Jumaat, kita pi tengok Transformers, again. I needed to fill in some gaps, Ian tak pernah pi tengok lagi and Babah just wants to watch it again.

Optimus Prime kata, “I rise and you fall….” Hai lah…Awat hang handsome, robot oii ?

We had dinner after the movie, tak sempat before so stuffed ourselves with popcorn during.

It was still as thrilling.

Megan Fox is a tad too tanned, I think. And she managed to keep her jeans still white after the inferno of fire and the amount of sand and dirty floors action. Sure it was dirty but it remained white. You can still see that the jeans are white. Don’t know why I am picking on that.

Anyway, questions. What happened to Wheelie and Mudflap and Skid ? Mati ka ? Because at the end tak nampak pun….

Well… that was Friday. Saturday we had a birthday party again. May, June and July are filled with birthday parties for my family.

Started off with Esya on May 5th, then her dad on May 28th then her arwah ibu on May 31st. Then mon anniversaire on the 9th of June. Ima the 21st, Ijat the 23rd and Marlin on the 24th. Mum’s on the 30th, Dan’s the very next day on the 1st of July then last sekali Ita on the 17th. After that, kemarau sat until December.

It is easier with pictures.





Mummy cutting the agar-agar santan gula merah. SO yummy. More popular than the cake that I bought from Concorde Hotel. By the way, the cake was good, too. I am seriously bored of Secret Recipe cakes, okay ?





The birthday boy, my baby brother Ijat and the birthday girl, Marlin. Yang enter frame tu Mail. Not his birthday as his is in January.





Mail and Marlin, our two doctors. They want to eventually open a clinic calls Klinik Mail and Marlin. I told them takde orang pi punya sebab it is as good as calling the clinic Klinik Cumi dan Ciki.






My Mummy and Babah's birthday. One year Babah told my family he wants a birthday party on his own, tak nak share ngan Mummy. He said tak pernah rasa cake tu tulis nama dia sorang. Teruk kena kutuk kaw-kaw punya dengan my adik-beradik. Padan muko.



This time, Adik enter frame sebab nak blow the candles.

Masa birthday party Mummy and Babah on Saturday, Hyrul asked Ijat, our resident photographer, what happened to the pictures during Marlin and Ijat's party. You have to wait a looooonnngggg time, Hyrul. Rasanya dia nak submit gambar2 tu kat National Geography gak, kot. Title, the natives of Sek 8, Shah Alam.

Happy birthday, people.

7 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Myra,

I tak ambik pot sangat kat human star in Transformer, sebab dok drool over autobots...OPtimus in Particular oso ha ha

Kita ni tak brapa cukup kot no??? My hubby kata, anak cool mak plak ghoblah jingga semacam, kedengki la plulak dah...

p/s U kat Sec 8 ka? I sec U12 saja, blakang sec 7 tu...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

DR, betui tu.... kita yg dok meremang bulu roma tengok si Optimus tu... Tapi kan Bumblebee tu pun macam macho gak... Lawan je menang... keh keh..

My mom kat sek 8, I kat sek 3. U12 yg rumah2 baru tu kan, nak pi kena masuk terowong tu ? 2 of my bestfriends dok tang tu.. Maybe you kenai kot. Kamalia and Sheik and Jubina and Syairul..

Pastu my friend lagi satu is Faiz Hakim..

liadevega said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ye, awaklah yang dok tang tu... Kah kah...

Desert Rose said...

Haha,

Kami dok Desa Alam yg tak lawa tuh...mai la umah....

Cik Puan Kamil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Saya Jubina..and I used to tinggal kat Desa Alam U12/7..dekat ngan surau...la nie dah jadi neighbour Kamalia : )