Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Uber Amazing Award

I was given a very nice award from my fellow blogger Konot, the Uber Amazing Award. I am supposed to paste the award somewhere on my blog, but I can't seem to do it. Just know that the award is super cute and in pink.
This is what Konot wrote about me:
dia ni kawan kamalia sebenarnya.. never met her personally.. kenal pun thru blog. suka baca blog dia, especially pasal anak2 dia yg comel and cheeky.. bila la kita nak jumpa cik myra oiii..

Aku mmg nak giler jumpa hang Konot oiii....


so these are the rules..
# Write five (5) interesting facts about the person who gave you this award.

# Jot down ten (10) interesting facts about yourself or your hobbies.

# Pick your ten (10) most deserving recipients and describe them.# Leave a comment on the recipients' blog to tell them they've been tagged

# Paste the award badge in your sidebar


5 interesting facts about Konot:


1. Have never met her before. She is my old friend's Kamalia's friend (he he... tak cukup vocab) and we met through each other's blog.

2. Have never met her sure but I like her and I think we could be good friends.
3. She is one lucky gal because her husband is one of the kindest person I have ever read about. And I have told her this.
4. She is blessed with 2 lovely daughters. Balqis who is just lovely and rather mature for her age. And oh so adorable Koala Bear.. he he..
5. She once sms-ed me to ask about something funny before flying off to UK... keh keh... Aku hari tu mmg tak gelak kat hang tapi dah lepas2 tu aku bantai gelak habih. Jangan marah... Atau aku yg silap baca hang punya sms hari tu ?

10 interesting facts about me ? Hmmm.... I lead a very boring life, so this is gonna be hard.

I love having friends popping by. Tuesday Ian came and stayed until 1 am. Yesterday Noreen came and stayed for almost an hour. I love that.
Am in baking mood. These past 2 weeks my kitchen have churned out 4 type of chocolate chip cookies and 2 batches of brownies. Then when I finally exhaust it out of my system, I will stop. Don't know when it will take off again.
Tengah tension pasal kerja. Don't know where my job will take me to.

Kuat mengusik and kuat bergurau. Just ask my poor children who sometimes have to face objects jumping at them from the dark. Aku le tuh...

Suka cari gaduh dengan laki. Sian dia. I am sure he is tired by my antics now. Dah kuruih dah pun. He he... I got to get my adrenalin fix from somewhere...

Ulat buku. Can read and read and read. Prefers British authors though. Don't know why.

My dream nak peluk Harrison Ford, Colin Firth and Keanu Reeves. Dah siap susun ayat dah. "Hey Harry/Keanu/Colin, give us a hug, then.." He he...

Nak beli rumah kat London. Poodah chit. Rumah kat Malaysia pun sesak napas, kat London konon.

Susah nak buat aku marah sebenarnya. I am very easy going. It is very hard for me to merajuk or marah lama-lama, it will take some time for me to keraskan hati but once I do, there is no going back. Am trying very hard unharden my feelings for someone but I just can't. Aku memang relak aje but I surpress semua inside and remember everything. Unfortunately, there is somebody else that I just had enough of. Can feel my heart is slowly turning into stone. Hate is not dangerous, nonchalance is.

Loves watching whodunnits like NCIS, CSI's, Without a Trace and the likes. Also loves sci-fi.

Am under a lot of stress. I miss my late sis-in-law so much. Friends asked why there was no entry about her on her sort of 1 year of passing. Well because I do not want to be reminded that she is gone. I miss her, I miss her and I miss her. I yearn for her because she is my kakak. I am the eldest girl so I need my kakak. Shera... Ha... kan dah nangis !

I have to nominate 10 people now but I do not know many, so here goes.

Sheik - hubby of my friend Kamalia. Very kind and helpful and senang je nak masuk dengan kita orang. I consider him one of my friends now. Kamalia tak leh nominate dah sebab Konot dah buat.

Sib - husband my best friend Amelia. Aku tau hang ada blog Sib hiding soemwhere, so walaupun aku tak leh baca hang punya entry, hang buat sajalah. Blog pun mau sorok ka ? Can't nominate Amelia though because she ain't got no blog.

Ana Miraa - My classmate sementara masa form 1. Terjumpa balik in FB. Always smiling and I love her mad, mad blog !

Dessert Rose - Baru terjumpa blog dia and it is fun and hilarious. I love her attitude and courage. Really DR it takes a lot of courage to write like you. Keep it up ! Bila nak jumpa ni ? Dah dekat sangat dah kita.

Kak Puteri - Arwah Shera's friend. A teacher like her and whom I like very much. The first thing that came to my mind when I first met her, "Aiseh, lawanya perempuan ni !"

Maya - My brother's oldest friend. Someone that I knew since I was small. Always smiling, suka buat kelakar and very relaxed.

Kak Ezza - I love her blog. Tried her recipes dah and it was superb. An amazing woman who has 8 children and still cooks and sew ! She reminds me of my own mother.

Lyana Mauseth - Dessert Rose's cousin. I tell you hilarity is a trait in this family. Loves her blog because it always makes me laugh.

Nuyui - another blog friend. A sweet girl from Brunei. She came to Malaysia early this year and we promised to meet up. Masa tu jugaklah telepon ku hilang !! Kalau tak dah jumpa dah !! Tension den. So very sorry Nuyui and please come again and akan ku sellotape kan tepon ku kat dahi nanti.

So there you go. Ada ka 10 ?

And thank you, Konot ! Muah !!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh blog aku? aku mana ada blog...aku baca blog aje..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ye ke ? Habih yang aku terjumpa itu hari selepas kerja2 CSI yang membanggakan tu ? Yang aku telah tinggalkan comment sebarang dua tu ?

Itu ?

Itu ?

Itu ?

Anonymous said...

huh? blog mana lak la nih..jap aku check..

Desert Rose said...

Timacih Cik Mira....

Nanti kalau ai dok menyantap kat Syed sec 3 kat umah hgpa tu, ai keloi u mai join ok??? Eh betoi kan u dok sec 3?????

Tok Wan kami dulu ketua boria Tasik Glugoq, sebab tu kami pun macam badut ha ha(mampuih la malam ni arwah Tok Wan mai dalam mimpi aku buat tohmah kat dia)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Buleh aih... panggil pi lah sebab kami mmg dok sek 3. Tapi kalau jumpak first time cek malu2 tu bukannya apa... nak warm up... he he

knv said...

myra,
tenkiu la tak pasal aku dapat pulak award ni dari hang hahahahaa!

oh i love internet! kalu takdak internet harus tak jumpa hang sampei sudah kan??

uber award? tu bukan piala badminton ke tu?
haahhahahaha!!

myra la ni cheq join jazzercise kat sek 21. 2 kali seminggu. sejam aerobic peluh mencurah2 ko!

kalau nak join meh la no. kita pi sesama. tapi hang dah kecik la tu hahaha!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ana.. memanjang mmg le kecik. Melebar tu yang melebar-lebar... keh keh...

Pukul berapa ek class start ? Sebab dulu pi kat sek 7 tapi tak sempat nak pi. Bila sampai dah 15 minit dah..

Sbb hang nak pindak Birmingham ni lah I love u internet lagi... keh keh.. Bila nak pi ni ?

knv said...

myra start 6pm. sampei 7. kalu hang keluaq 5.30 sempat lagi. accross the hiway je. hang pun glenmarie je kan?

every mon n wed. serious fun! kalu nak mai habaq no!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ala... tak leh sebab keluaq pukui 6.45. Kat sini depa ada buat kelas yoga at 6 very Friday, tapi rasa malu pulak sebab yg join ni semua haluih, haluih.

knv said...

haaa? opis hour hang sampei 6.45?? awat lambat ngat??

yoga pun depa kata ada yang fat burning kan? belasah ajelah!

Puteri's territory said...

Oh gosh Myra, you made me blush! Am honoured and thank you for the compliment. Will try to do it soon. Anyway i've a confession to make, i cried again reading your blog. Just like you i miss shera tremendously too. Sometimes when i need a friend to confide too i think of her only to realise she's no longer around to listen to my grumble. It's just so sad! You remind me of her sometimes, your kind words, sincerity. Shera never failed to put a smile back on my face whenever i was not in my usual good mood. Darling Shera you're truly missed. Moga rohnya dicucuri rahmat disamping org2 beriman. Amin.

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Kak Puteri, I miss her lah Kak Puteri. Sometimes I tak percaya when she is gone tapi bila I balik and her kids are at home, I rasa semacam sgt. I rasa macam tak boleh handle dia tak ada.. Serious. I can still hear her laughters, terngiang-ngiang kat telinga...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

aku pun nak gelak balik bila ingat the sms i sent u.. laki aku la... dok kalut cakap kena ambik this jab for kids.. aku dok pikiaq sapa nak tanya nieh.. hang ja yg 'terlintas dlm fikiran aku' (i sound like your son hahah)..

ntah la aku pun tatau aku salah baca ke aku tak paham ka.. hahaha..

anyway time kasih for doing the tag..!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Hang kelakaq lah Konot....keh keh... Thank u for tagging me !

Sheik said...

sib ade blog, tapi for invited readers only sebab ada offensive and erotic materials. for men only...supplier ma..

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Sheik, oh ropanya... bru ku paham... ha ha

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Eh Ana.. dak.. typo error tuh... Sorry.... 5.45... ha ha