Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Now I know why he is balding...

I was a bit merajuk semalam.

And to pujuk, my husband jumped on me and started to gomoi. Please, it was not sexual at all.

He was terrible at it when we first got married. He couldn’t understand the concept and didn’t know what to expect.

He was also very bad at main sepak-sepak. Not sepak as in tendang/kick but sepak as in slap. It was a game devised by my Ayah. It is fun really. It involved us trying our darnest to slap him and he will try his all to block our slaps.

He is very good and we took it seriously because you see, after that it is our turn. He would be the one doing the slapping and we would be working hard blocking and avoiding his rains of slaps.

Sounds bodoh but actually it was fun. SO us kids grew up fully trained in the art of slapping and protecting ourselves from the blows. A bit like Wax On/Wax Off kind of thing, I suppose.

By the way, when I first got married, I was hard at work initiating my husband to our crazy games. But it was fun too…. Keh keh.

But yesterday, I found that he is now better than his sensei a.k.a me.

He managed to pin me down and tickled me with his nose. I nearly peed in my knickers. Then as my hand swung to his face, he blocked it expertly. We were stunned and went “Whoah..” in unison.

Then I tried again and again and again, and he waxed on/waxed off expertly. Last-last aku tarik rambut dia.

Laa… patutlah mamat ni botak…. It was my fault after all.

Keh keh…
PS : To those High and Mighty people, don't you dare go 'tsk' 'tsk' 'tsk' in disapproval. Don't like, toksah kawan, habih cerita... Kan Desert Rose, kan ... Gomoi - menggomoi membawa bahagia...

9 comments:

knv said...

kahkahkahkahkah!

nasib baik ada jugak rambut nak ditarik!

:P

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Dah nak hauih dah... he he... Have to be more careful..

Sheik said...

baguih jugak teknik gomoi ni..
tapi aku ada masalah sewius dgn wife - kalau sentuh mesti "JADI"

tu yg aku takut nak gomoi tu

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Amboi-amboi.... Apasal lak aku yang blush ? Keh keh..

Sheik said...

sebab hang putih cek oi. aku yang hitam sapa nak perasan kalau blush.

euWWW

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Eeeuuuwwww !!!

Desert Rose said...

HA HA HA,

Tak jadik la merajuk setelah digomoi ha ha ha, pastu I pun mcm tau dah adengan seterusnya.

Lantak la org nak geleng kepala ka apa, yg penting kita ada our own style in d art of making up and foreplay (???) Tak mau kawan sudah...Nak suh manja2 lentuk2, geli tengkuk aku aih.

p/s : saya pun suka cucuq pisang masak, sunguh yummeh...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

sheik hang jgn gomoi lia.. aku takut dia patah tulang nanti.. kuruih sgt!

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Eh takdak DR... sebenaqnya we slept with one eyes open sebab takut kena assault yang seterusnya...

Lagipun dah tua2 ni... penat lah... keh keh