Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babah

Today is my lover’s birthday.

He is 33, that boy of mine, half of it was spent with me.

He has his faults, but since it is his birthday, let us not talk about that.

He is a wonderful guy.

To try and articulate what he means to me will just make this entry messy, so I’ll just say he is my all.

I have always wondered the sanity of some of the older generations who said they still see their partners the same way like when they first met. Their partners who had grown thin or fat, with wrinkles and liver spots, less hair, less everything could have not looked the same 30, 40 years ago.

But when I look at him now, with less hair and a bit softer around the edges, I could still feel the stirrings of desire. He still oozes with sexiness and still very much handsome. If I want to have an affair, I want to have it with him. So yeah, I get what they were saying now.

He still matters. Very much so.

Happy birthday, darling. Semoga panjang umur dan penuh berkat dari Allah.

10 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

happy birthday encik rashdan yg sgt bertuah!

hmm.. myra..curik entry ni copy paste utk birthday laki aku 2minggu lagi bley? muehehhehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Potong stim betullah Konot oiii... Keh keh

liadevega said...

gambar tu tak menunjukkan kegembiraanmu la...dua2 org kena senyum lebar lagi!

Nuyui said...

Happy birthday Abg Dan.
Eh, boleh ke panggil laki org Abg? hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Eh apasal tak boleh pulak.. He is older than you... Thanks Rashidah..

Desert Rose said...

Happy Birthday Abg Rashdan Yg Ensem, bertuah u dapat wifey sangat comey.....

Sebayala kita eh salah cakap plak tak, tak abaikan statement tu

(Abangggg???? Oh umur I 25 tahun sejak 10 tahun dulu dan lagi 10 tahun akan datang wokey)

Cik Puan Kamil said...

DS, I terima statement you sebab I will do the same ... kot kot next year bila org dah lupa my true age.... Susah gak ada blog ni... org boleh check... Cess... I shouldn't have revealed it in the first place....

Jangan le puji.. satgi kembang lagi le pungkok yang memang dah sedia kembang....

Sheik said...

happy birthday dan.
teruskan makan pisang masak goreng

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Jangan lah wei... sebab kerja2 menggoreng aku yg kena buat

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Ya... tak dak gambaq yang kami dok menyeringai.... keh keh